Partner, Third-Party and Vendor Onboarding Solutions
A well-defined, effective and comprehensive partner evaluation, selection, onboarding process is a necessary part of any third-party and vendor business strategy. CENTRL's Vendor360 is a flexible and comprehensive platform built for businesses of all sizes and industries for your new third-party initiation needs.
CENTRL's Vendor360 allows you to:
- Streamline pre-contract inherent risk analysis for new vendors, by sending surveys and questionnaires to internal teams for input and evaluation.
- Manage inherent risk for each vendor at the engagement, product, and service levels.
- Use inherent risk analysis to conduct detailed vendor due diligence, and assess appropriate vendor controls.
- Aggregate all vendor documents, policies and information in Vendor360.
- Manage your vendor information in a centralized tool. Leverage attributes like criticality and inherent risk levels to segment vendors into multiple risk tiers.
- Get a comprehensive view of all vendor data in one place.
- Manage risk through all phases of the vendor lifecycle.
- Use industry standard templates, checklist and questionnaires included with the platform, or upload your own.
- Track follow-up items, deliverables, and obligations from your initial new vendor evaluation and onboarding.
- Set schedules for ongoing assessments and deliverables, after a vendor is approved and active.
Evaluate and assimilate new partners, vendors and third-parties with CENTRL's Vendor360 onboarding process: It's the better way.
Read more about Vendor360, or contact sales about CENTRL's vendor solutions.