LAST MODIFIED: February 20, 2018
Information We Collect:
- We collect certain information when you register for an account, create or modify your profile and account, access and use the Service (including but not limited to when you upload or download material such as documents, collaborate or share files, questionnaires, or any other information), or otherwise communicate with us ("Content").
- The information of your third parties such as name, email address, etc. that you may provide in order to enable the functionality and features of CENTRL. For example, if you invite a guest to use CENTRL, we will collect their email address in order to send them with an invite.
- When you access and use the Site we will collect information about how you use the Service, including but not limited to your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), the Web pages that you visit, and the Content you use. We also use analytics to find the pages you visited, the order you visited them in and how you visited the Site.
- We use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies to your computer or mobile device.
- We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. These third parties may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on the Site and other sites you visit in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Using our Content:
We will use the Content collected for the limited purpose of providing you with the functionality and services for which you have engaged CENTRL. The Content may be used to perform a variety of other purposes, including to:
- Administer and operate CENTRL;
- Provide access and authorization to upload, share, publish, evaluate, and collaborate on Content in CENTRL;
- Contact you about change to Content;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, newsletters, release notes and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with CENTRL for sales, marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate access and use of CENTRL;
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
Any communication or material you transmit to us via e-mail or otherwise, including any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, but not including your personal information and any requests, comments or concerns regarding your personal information, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
Disclosure of Information:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Service Providers: We may share your Content with third-party vendors, consultants or other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your Content to carry out that work, such as to process billing or provide customer support. Our primary customer support teams are in the United States of America with supplemental support teams in India. These customer support teams will access your information but only as necessary to perform support tasks on our behalf. They will have access to the case information submitted by you on your customer support tickets such as your name and company email address. Our vendors, consultants or other service providers are authorized to use your personal Content only as necessary to help provide, improve, protect, and promote CENTRL.
- Corporate Transactions: In the event of sale, transfer, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event we may share and/or assign your information to one or more third parties as part of such transaction.
- International Access to the Site: The CENTRL Services are hosted in the United States of America. If you are accessing the Site from outside the United States, you should note that by providing your personal information as stated herein, you authorize us to store and use your personal information in the United States of America as set forth herein and to permit access by our customer support teams in the United States of America and India to certain limited information to provide support. Please note that these countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. You authorize us to use your personal information in accordance with the Agreement. If you do wish to store or do not agree to the terms of the Agreement please do not register or use the Service.
We will retain your Content for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you or your third-party users with our Services.
Links to Third Party Websites:
We may place links on the Site. When you click on a link to a third party website from our Site, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that website's policies, not by those of CENTRL.