LAST MODIFIED: May 25, 2018
Information we collect:
- We collect certain information when you register for an account, create or modify your profile and account, access and use the Service (including but not limited to when you upload or download material such as documents, collaborate or share files, questionnaires, or any other information), or otherwise communicate with us (“Content”).
- The information of your third parties such as name, email address, etc. that you may provide in order to enable the functionality and features of CENTRL. For example, if you invite a guest to use CENTRL, we will collect their email address in order to send them with an invite.
- When you access and use the Site we will collect information about how you use the Service, including but not limited to your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), the Web pages that you visit, and the Content you use. We also use analytics to find the pages you visited, the order you visited them in and how you visited the Site.
- Definition: A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit one of our Sites, to the extent you agree.
- Cookie Use: We use different types of cookies to support our Site and the Service, in tracking analytics, marketing purposes and for tracking session information.
- Removing Cookies: Cookie preferences and existing cookie can be viewed and removed through your internet browser.
- Cookies used by the Service:
- Analytics: We use services such as Google Analytics in order to help track user flows through the application
- Support: We use a third-party customer support system in order to support our users, this includes chats, FAQs, and customer support case creation.
- Cookies used by the Site:
- Analytics: We use services such as Google Analytics in order to help track user flows through the application.
- Support: We use a third-party customer support system in order to support our end users, this includes chats, and FAQs.
Using Your Content:
We will use the Content collected to provide you with the Services. The Content may be used for a variety of other purposes, including to:
- Administer and operate CENTRL;
- Provide access and authorization to upload, share, publish, evaluate, and collaborate on Content in CENTRL;
- Contact you about change to Content;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, newsletters, release notes and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, activities and to produce aggregated analytics and reports in connection with your use of CENTRL to enhance or improve our Services including developing new features, for sales, marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate access and use of CENTRL;
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
- Any communication or material you transmit to us via e-mail or otherwise, including any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, but not including your personal information and any requests, comments or concerns regarding your personal information, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
Disclosure of Information:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Service Providers: We may share your Content with third-party vendors, consultants or other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your Content to carry out that work, such as to process billing or provide customer support. Our primary customer support teams are in the United States of America with supplemental support teams in India. These customer support teams will access your information but only as necessary to perform support tasks on our behalf. They will have access to the case information submitted by you on your customer support tickets such as your name and company email address. Our vendors, consultants or other service providers are authorized to use your personal Content only as necessary to help provide, improve, protect, and promote CENTRL.
- Corporate Transactions: In the event of sale, transfer, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event we may share and/or assign your information to one or more third parties as part of such transaction.
- International Access to the Site: The CENTRL Services are hosted in the United States of America. If you are accessing the Site from outside the United States, you should note that by providing your personal information as stated herein, you authorize us to store and use your personal information in the United States of America as set forth herein and to permit access by our customer support teams in the United States of America and India to certain limited information to provide support. Please note that these countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. You authorize us to use your personal information in accordance with the Agreement. If you do wish to store or do not agree to the terms of the Agreement please do not register or use the Service.
Storage and Security:
The Services and Content are hosted and stored in the United States of America. Security is a priority for us. We are committed to protecting your Content and have appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality, and integrity of your Content. For more information about security, please review our Security Policy.
As long as you are using the Service your Content will remain on our servers. Once your account is deleted or your Content is not needed to provide you or your third-party users with our Services and if we have an ongoing business need we will retain your Content for a period of time afterwards. Following that period, your Content will be deleted.
You can access your Content at any time by clicking on Profile. You can update your Content to ensure it is correct and up to date. You can also request a copy of your Content by sending an email to email@example.com.
Links to Third Party Websites:
We may place links on the Site. When you click on a link to a third-party website from our Site, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that website’s policies, not by those of CENTRL.