Sales Solutions Engineer - Enterprise Software
Location: Mountain View, California
CENTRL is the leading software platform for managing Privacy Compliance and Third Party Vendor Risk. Privacy is one the fastest growing areas in software, as companies try to achieve compliance with regulations like GDPR and new laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act. CENTRL's platform is the most advanced platform for helping companies across all verticals automate and comply with global and state-based privacy regulations and for third party monitoring.
The primary responsibility will involve assisting with pre-sales activities: sales engagement, demo and technical support for our sales team and our reseller partners. In addition, this individual will assist in post-sales client onboarding activities, including client sandbox training, initial rollout planning jointly with the CENTRL professional services team, and implementation hand-off to the professional services team.
The candidate will need to have sufficient technical and functional experience to deeply understand CENTRL products. Additionally, the candidate will need to have strong communication and client facing skills and experience. Client demonstrations could be on-site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows.
Candidates will need to be both commercially and technically minded, comfortable working for a dynamic organization across multiple verticals with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Understand and qualify customer objectives & needs, and effectively articulate CENTRL's ability to meet those
- Be the owner of all pre-sales activities: Demo environment setups, data, and use cases setups, etc.
- Work with internal teams to set up client demo environments
- Conduct sales demos with all levels of client organizations - these could be on-site or remotely via webinar sessions at field events such as conferences and trade shows
- Work with the broader support team to set up the "sandbox" environment for client use
- Support Proof-of-concept (POC) planning and implementation
- Support RFI / RFP process
Client Onboarding & Training
- Work with the CENTRL professional services team to build an implementation plan when needed mapping customer needs to any potential project
- Work with professional services team to set up clients in a production environment
- Provide implementation support and training, including assisting in creating centers of excellence within reseller organizations
- Support resellers as the domain expert on CENTRL products
- Train Sales and Customer Support Associates on new product features and capabilities
- Provide input to the CENTRL product team and the internal roadmap planning process on Client feedback and solution needs
- Minimum 3 years in Client facing roles: Pre-Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Technical Consultant or similar
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or equivalent) with some business management curriculum
- Must have experience with Enterprise SaaS applications software/solutions
- Have a technical background and understanding of software solutions and principles
- Experience working for a technology or solutions consulting firm - desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated towards personal and professional excellence
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Compensation: Includes competitive base salary + commission + stock options
Job Type: Full-time
- Enterprise / Business Software: 2 years (Required)
- Client facing: 3 years (Required)
- Sales Engineer: 3 years (Required)
Email your resume and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org