Location: Mountain View, California
CENTRL is revolutionizing due diligence and risk management world by using AI, learning and big data.
As a Product Manager focusing on large scale data, you will help set the tone for how CENTRL solves technically complex data aggregation (structured and unstructured) and curation needs. You will also work on enhancing the platform capabilities so new applications can be built faster. You will work closely with engineers, clients, and subject matter experts to define and implement CENTRL's roadmap. You will be responsible for delivering innovative solutions to our clients that provide them with, and gain deeper insights.
The responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Identify needs through a combination of research, collecting feedback from clients, diving into data, and analysis.
- Define product vision and strategy, and communicate it with external and internal stakeholders.
- Develop detailed requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
- Define roadmap, and product positioning. Drive product launches with the marketing team.
- Help with product documentation, demo creation, collateral creation for the product.
- 4+ years related experience - product management or technical product manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or equivalent.
- Expertise in large scale data projects. Analytics or machine learning experience desired.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making
- Experience in software design, usability, and user testing
- Must have a strong passion for innovating on market-leading products.
- Self-starter who doesn't shy from taking initiative.
- Hard-worker who enjoys brainstorming, storyboarding, and can think creatively.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, multi-task and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with all other departments.
Email your resume and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org