Investment Operational Due Diligence
There is an increasing need to expedite due diligence on managers, Third-Parties and vendors without compromising the quality of assessments. Current manual and fragmented processes are highly inefficient for investors and managers. CENTRL's ODD360 solution automates the full diligence process and allows you to focus on risk insight through detailed analytics and dashboards.
Benefits of CENTRL's ODD360 include:
Single platform for automating operational, third-party and regulatory diligence
- Single platform for automating manager, third-party and regulatory (e.g. GDPR) diligence - eliminate multiple point solutions.
Use standard questionnaire templates or upload proprietary ones
- Select from library of strategy specific templates.
- Templates include AIMA, ILPA, Privacy (e.g. GDPR) and others.
- Upload your templates and customize with easy-to-use options.
Automate the full diligence process
- Schedule manager assessments with automated publishing capability.
- Attach grading scale and automate scoring process.
- Full assignment workflows.
- Manage clarifications in application.
Provide managers and third-parties with automated tool to respond to questionnaires
- Managers get access to tool, to respond to questionnaires.
- Managers get full internal assignment workflow.
- Detailed analytics dashboards publishing and assignment capabilities.
Track issues and manage process to remediation
- Identify and segment issues from assessments.
- Document issue severity, status and recommendations.
- Publish issues to partners.
- Manage process to resolution.
Centralize manager directory, documents, assessments and issues
- Centralize manager data to slice and dice as needed.
- Centralize, filter and search documents, assessments and issues.
- Collaborate within your company and with external parties.
- Maintain full audit trail and control access.
Reporting and analytics
- Dashboards and reports to highlight risks and exceptions.
- Drill down to fund and company level.
- Run comparison and time-series analyses.
By using CENTRL's ODD360, your organization can easily perform due diligence on new partners, vendors and third-parties.
Read more about ODD360, or contact sales about CENTRL's due diligence solutions.