CENTRL is looking for a Product Manager to help design and build B2B products. Competitive compensation package, with allowances for performance based improvements.
Responsibilities include managing the roadmap, translating customer insights into innovative features and products, working with the UI/UX Designer, creating requirements documentation, and interfacing with other functional groups.
The responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the definition and sharing of a product vision based on input from internal/external stakeholders, financial goals, industry trends, etc.
- Lead and participate in the development, approval and ongoing management of a product roadmap
- Ensure smooth handoff of product requirements to the Engineering team
- Work on various aspects of product management for new and existing products-including definition, design, launch and maintenance phases
- Collect and analyze data to influence feature prioritization decisions and product roadmaps
- Work with Design and Engineering to create, test, and QA during product/feature development
- Help with product documentation, demo creation, collateral creation for the product
- 4-6 years related experience – product management, technical product marketing or engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have experience with B2B Saas enterprise applications
- Experience in software design, usability, and user testing
- Must have a strong passion for innovating on market-leading products
- Self-starter who doesn’t shy from taking initiative
- Hard-worker who enjoys brainstorming, storyboarding, and can think creatively
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with all other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills must be demonstrated
CENTRL’s platform helps banks, financial institutions, asset owners and other companies manage their Fund & Investment, Custodial, & Securities Due Diligence, Third-Party Risk, & Cyber Security, all areas that are ever-changing, growing, and global issues.
CENTRL is a SaaS-based platform, serving companies in multiple verticals and geographies.
At CENTRL, we believe that people do their best in a culture that encourages teamwork, innovation, and inclusion. These values serve as the foundation of our culture, which is collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced, and drives our obsession in delighting our customers.
We live and breathe these values every day. And together, we’re committed to helping our customers solve real business challenges with CENTRL technology.