Director of Finance/Controller
Mountain View, CA - US
Temporarily work from home due to COVID-19
About the Role
Looking for talented, professional, technology skilled finance leader.
● Planning, directing and coordinating all operational accounting functions including Revenue Recognition, Billing, and Expense Management, and ownership for all Financial Planning & Reporting activities
● Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
● The individual will provide operational finance support to the CEO, COO and the CENTRL leadership team.
● Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
● Maintaining internal price books and oversee pricing and discount processes
● Providing management with financial information vital to the decision-making process
● Managing the budget process
● Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
● Oversight finance & accounting processes to other country entities, as they might occur
● Coordinating activities of external auditors
● Oversee annual third-party company valuation (409a)
● Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
● Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting tools, as needed
● Oversee HRIS and Payroll processes
● Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting and finance staff
● At least five years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with a B2B/Enterprise SaaS company
● Strong Expertise in Subscription-based business model
● Technologically savvy and able to demonstrate competence in a variety of technological platforms and processes;
● Excellent analytics skills, translating to strong modeling skills
● Ability to communicate in a clear, friendly, professional and proactive manner;
● Be creative, flexible, and able to provide leadership in a fast growing, fast-paced very dynamic environment start-up environment
● Looking for professional growth where the individual will be able to take on promotional and leadership responsibilities as the company continues to grow
● Strong leadership, management, and people skills.
● Experience with Financial and ERP platforms, CRM platforms, Accounting platforms, and Renewals management and commissions tools
● Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA), certified management accountant (CMA) or chartered global management accountant (CGMA).
● Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
● CENTRL Is based in Mountain View, CA. Local candidate preferred, but open to remote professionals, specifically NYC metro area
● Competitive salary, performance bonus, and company equity
● Comprehensive benefits package including 401k, medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family
● Generous Paid-Time-Off
● Job Type: Full-time
CENTRL is the leading software platform for managing Privacy Compliance and Third Party Vendor Risk. Privacy is one the fastest growing areas in software, as companies try to achieve compliance with regulations like GDPR and new laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act. CENTRL’s platform is the most advanced platform for helping companies across all verticals automate and comply with global and state-based privacy regulations and for third party monitoring.
Email your resume and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org