Customer Support and Business Operations Team Lead
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Work from home temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Role
In this role you will be part of a team supporting our Enterprise B2B SaaS platform. As a support specialist team lead, you will become a product expert who solves issues on our customer’s behalf; will provide guidance to the support analyst team and ensure that high customer service standards are met. Looking for talented, professional, and technology skilled individuals.
- Excellent technical aptitude and comfortable with learning new applications and software tools
- Wants to build-upon existing experience with analytics, modeling, and reporting
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You go beyond just the apparent and available answer and do what it takes to satisfy the customer.
- Willing to help provide input and insight for new product features & enhancements
- Strong planning, organization, & communication skills
- Previous experience working with or support SaaS products
- Good time management, telephone and customer engagement skills
- Experience with Zendesk Support Suite and/or Salesforce.com
- Help develop and lead Customer Support processes for a rapidly growing organization and team
- Respond to product functionality and technical support requests for our enterprise business clients in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Help customers with application support needs, guidance on functionality, configuration and flow recommendations to support their business use case, and general technical questions when necessary
- Perform troubleshooting to identify causes and recommend remedies to user issues, working with internal engineering teams as necessary
- Provide feedback and analysis to our internal product development team on enhancements & improvements for the product
- Help develop regular website/application, adoption, usage, and customer support metrics & analytics
- Help develop new reports and dashboards for clients using our embedded Enterprise report building and analytic solution
- Help manage our internal Knowledge Base & Production documentation collateral.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Provide leadership to other members of the support analyst team and manage the coverage schedules
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Identify and suggest process improvements to improve customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service or technical support
- 1-2 years of experience as a team lead
- Work from home temporarily due to COVID-19
- Job Type: Position open for Full-time Employee
- Company will provide laptop; while working remotely a reliable internet connection is required
- CENTRL is located in downtown Mountain View Castro Street area
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Company sponsored Health Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) and pre-tax Medical and Dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO and Holiday policies
- Eligible for additional stock and performance bonuses
CENTRL is the leading software platform for managing Privacy Compliance and Third Party Vendor Risk. Privacy is one the fastest growing areas in software, as companies try to achieve compliance with regulations like GDPR and new laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act. CENTRL’s platform is the most advanced platform for helping companies across all verticals automate and comply with global and state-based privacy regulations and for third party monitoring.
Email your resume and/or questions to email@example.com