Customer Support and Business Operations - (3rd shift) - Remote
Mountain View, CA - US
Work from home - Telecommute 10PM to 6AM (Pacific) / 1AM to 9AM (Eastern)
About the Role
In this role you will be part of a team supporting our SaaS customer platform. As a support specialist you will become a product expert who solves issues on our customer’s half. Looking for talented, professional, technology skilled individuals. Perfect for recent college grad, an individual starting off in their career or career change. Supporting our customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of technical support experience (technical support role)
- Must be able work 10PM to 6AM (Pacific) / 1AM to 9AM (Eastern). 1-2 week Training will occur during the first shift.
- Excellent technical aptitude and comfortable with learning new applications and software tools
- Wants to build-upon existing experience with analytics, modeling, and reporting
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You go beyond just the apparent and available answer and do what it takes to satisfy the customer.
- Willing to help provide input and insight for new product features & enhancements
- Strong planning, organization, & communication skills
- Previous experience working with or support SaaS products
- Good time management, telephone and customer engagement skills
- Experience with Zendesk Support Suite and/or Salesforce.com
- Respond to customer phone, email, and chat support requests in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Helping customers with application support needs, account issues, online orders and general technical questions when necessary
- Perform troubleshooting to identify causes and recommend remedies to user issues
- Provide feedback and analysis to our internal product development team on enhancements & improvements for the product
- Help develop regular website/application, adoption, usage, and customer support metrics & analytics
- Create and maintain internal Knowledge Base & Help Center collateral.
- Job Type: Full-time
- A reliable internet connection required
- Pay: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
CENTRL is the leading software platform for managing Privacy Compliance and Third Party Vendor Risk. Privacy is one the fastest growing areas in software, as companies try to achieve compliance with regulations like GDPR and new laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act. CENTRL’s platform is the most advanced platform for helping companies across all verticals automate and comply with global and state-based privacy regulations and for third party monitoring.
Email your resume and/or questions to email@example.com